Ffyl Ffyl

OMG!

OMG, i love it! no joke this has been by far most the BEST flash animation that i have EVER seen grace newgrounds!i think it has a good storyline and it was very understandable. i am definitly givin this my 5! thumbs up and keep em' coming! cheers
benny boy!

SG- My opinion. BYE! SG- My opinion. BYE!

dont worry, be happy!

yo man, i am I-shade (an i pod) i recently joined the crew and i wouldnt worry about all the fags that give you shit about this movie, but, i dont think that you said anything about me! i was in the animation too, but oh well, and soccom squad is a big fag and he should go and choke on a duck! oh wait, he would just want to suck its dick! anyway, i wouldnt give a shit what they say if i were you!

Do You Like Waffles -Gaia Do You Like Waffles -Gaia

Booooo.....

i like the anime and animation but the GOD DAMN SONG IS IRRITATING! could you do it with a better song like some stuff that every one likes? its just plain boring!

[SG] KittyKrew SUCKS! [SG] KittyKrew SUCKS!

right on man!

oh my god that was good, but, i guess it was all true, i can only imagin how pissed off kitty crew would be rght now, can i join your resistance to take down the kitty crew? if so, can you send a message to me leting me know, thanx

Pokemon EX Pokemon EX

hello there!!!

i liked it heaps, i love the style of animation!!!!! i would have made my review score 10 if you didnt put in those made up pokemon, one of them looks like a neo-spacian grand mole from yu-gi-oh!!!!! apart from that, thumbs up, keep it up!!!